Monday, July 30, 2007

Today

One year! Can you believe it. Me and Dani have been married for one whole year as of yesterday. Its gone super fast it seems but I'm happy and its all good! We spent the day just hanging out, had a nice picknic in Springbank, got my butt kicked in a game of Scrabble and went for Brushetta with Feta at kelseys. Over all a good day!


So it is festival time for me again! I'm going to have a tent in the Ribfest in London to sell my art (or try to)! They have an 'Artist Alley' which i'm assuming is a couple artists put into one area of the park for the ribfest. I've never been in this before and have no idea what to expect. The Sunfest a few weeks ago is the largest festival in London for my kinda thing, so ribfest could be good or bad. Either way it'll be interesting. My lovely wife dani will be helping out for the week as well. So if you're in the area, come see me! I think its running Wed-Sunday, 11am-8pm.


This video is just gross if you don't like to see things decomposing. Yet its very informative. This guy took one of each main sandwiches from McD's plus a pack of fries and let them sit in jars for 10 weeks to see what happens. The results of the sandwiches are slightly normal, but the fries are just weird. It just shows you what they could do to your body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2bvL7YNts

------------------

No comments: