Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back from the cottage!

Well we just got back from a week up north cottaging, and I'm proud to say that I'm about 5 shades darker (tanned). We had a great week of 24/7 relaxing (like i need it), but it gave me a chance to rest and read and think and plan (and also to fish! but not catch fist...i'm not good at that i found out...). I got some interesting ideas from reading Richard Branson's Autobiography 'Losing My Virginity'. Its a very interesting look into his life, how he came about to create one of the world's foremost companies. It is for sure a must read for anyone getting into business or interested in entrepreneurship.

So this week I've got a few things planned out, hopefully getting some work going with something. Its also my anniversary tomorrow!!! One year! Wow!

No comments: