Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Weekend

We just spent the long weekend (or at least Sunday and Monday) at Dani's parents house, relaxing in the hottub/pool and playing games. And of course moving something for Nathan. I find that trips there are the only time that I can mentally relax. Even if I have no plans for a saturday or sunday at home, I can't seem to stop thinking or feeling like I shouldn't sit down and do nothing. Theres always some kind of yardwork to do, or I could be working on the computer doing something productive. But this all goes away when I get to the Pede house. I leave my computer at home, have no plans and just go with what happens. Its a great feeling. I wish I could figure how to make this feeling come at least once every few weeks at home. I even feel bad taking naps on a lazy sunday, even if I'm extremely tired. My mind just don't seem to have an off switch when i want it to.
Maybe I'll have to invest in a large hammer someday. Then i can sleep when i need to!

2 comments:

NathanColquhoun said...

And of course Settlers.
I like when you guys are here cause it gets me away from my stuff too.

aaron robb said...

Yah we need to come more often. Just gotta figure out what to charge for my moving service....