Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally a post!

Phew, its been while since i've had a chance to post on here! The past week has been a big up and down week, lots going on.
Saturday we had a great formal cocktail party at my friend Matt's house. He has an amazing back yard, which I plan on using as inspiration for mine next year. Then Sunday I shot dirtbike races in St.Thomas, which turned out really good even though it started with a dust storm which lead into a constant drizzle of rain. Here are a couple shots that I like:






More here



I also shot my first house working for OBEO Tours, which was a disaster. The house looked like an industrial building and some rooms were just too small to get good photos. Then it was raining while i was trying to shoot the outside, and part way through the inside the power went out. Great first gig. The people were really nice tho. Oh and I was stalked by a gang of white geese and a dog that I couldn't decide if it was going to be nice or going to kill me....made it interesting.

And then today Dani's car finally gave in while she was driving to work. Almost overheated and leaking coolant all over the place, so my morning was spent going to get it and taking it to a shop then home while trying to keep the engine cool. So now we're in the market for a new used car.

Sounds like a great week eh!

No comments: