Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

So Dani is gone for the week to China! Extremely jealous here. The long flight over would be a pain, but just to go is amazing. She called at 7 this morning to let me know she made it (24 hours of travel straight!!). Its kinda fun to think that she was calling me from the future, since it was sunday night there. Molly definitely misses her. She complains about it to me a lot, tho I can't really speak dog...

Oh and ants have infested my kitchen. Like big suckers. The kind that I think could carry me away. I'm unleashing hell on them today. Killed 50 in the last 24 hours. Have 9 ant traps out of them too. Bring it on.

------

Here are some great photos of "When its OK to say 'OH SH*T'". We're trying to figure out what ones are photoshopped and what are real. So far the last one is definetly photoshopped.

-----




No comments: